Monday, July 20, 2009

VICTORY! I FINALLY GOT THE ARREST AFFADAVIT!

I DID IT! I finally got the arrest affidavit! OK! Now what? Its a fairly lengthy document, it reads OK at first glance, but after going over it a few times I see some major issues, perhaps issues that I won't be able to resolve without having access to records that aren't in the public domain, so lets see what happens. I see that Judge Julio Jimenez signed off on it, I wonder did he read the affidavit or did he just rubber stamp it? Do you think he would have used an abundance of caution before signing what amounted to a death sentence for an attorneys career? I would hope so. I would hate to think that the Honorable Judge Jimenez just added his initials and signature to this document that Detective Jorge Baluja prepared and gave to him without considering the consequences, unfortunately only he knows the answer to that question. I don't know but somehow that look on the judges face has me worried...

There is one problem that SCREAMS AT ME, the same problem that peaked my interest in this story in the first place.

No comments:

Post a Comment