Monday, November 1, 2010

Get out and VOTE! Possibly the greatest campaign ad ever.

I can't say that I'm too happy about the way things look here on the eve of election day for some of our local politicians.  Regardless of our governor's sexual orientation, I really don't think he's that bad of a guy, in fact, I've met him several times, click here for a photograph of me and governor Charlie Crist.  If the polls are correct, it looks like the orange man has no chance against republican Marco Rubio.  Oh well. 



Keeping with the election day theme, take a look at what I think is the best campaign ad ever created by Winnipeg Mayor Sam Katz's opponent.  Simply brilliant.
 

Sam Katz Not For Mayor

Now, you aren't going to vote for a guy who kicks kids in the face now are you?


No comments:

Post a Comment