Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Mysterious email...

So I'm getting ready to bang out my next "Airways Auto Tag Agency" story when my the email notification on my phone goes off and I get a strange email with this photo...


I've had tons of emails in the past asking me to look at a specific case or write about a story that someone thought was important but what the hell am I supposed to do with this?  Especially since the man who allegedly shot this guys "friend" is still on the loose?!


I guess spending a few hours to see what we can dig up can't hurt, right?  We'll report back tomorrow...

2 comments:

  1. no post yesterday we are addicted to your web please put the rest of the story on this men n the tag agency please

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tag agency story tomorrow! Thanks for following.

    ReplyDelete