Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Time for a little break and a TRIP!

As I mentioned a few days ago, I was feeling lost about the direction of our blog.  For the first time ever, I found myself at a corner watering hole drowning my sorrows in a bottle of vodka.  I was down and out, without direction, unable even properly deal with advances from the ladies, see for yourself...


So I figure, it's time for a little break, perhaps time to take a little trip on the Straw Buyers yacht, yes, you read that right, we hear at the Straw Buyer have our own yacht, not the most luxurious but it gets the job done (photos here).  So where are we off to?  Why don't we ask our friend disgraced attorney Roger Besu?  Take a look at this email that I got from Mr. Besu last night (as always, click on the image to enlarge)...

 

Damn that sounds tempting!  White sand beaches, "walking without worries for miles", it's tempting isn't it?!  Before we cast off though, can one of our dear readers do the research on the extradition treaty between the U.S. and the Bahamas?  I'd hate to spend the money and end up getting my ass shipped back here in case of trouble!  


On second thought, maybe we should skip the trip altogether.  I understand internet service is spotty over there and judging by the emails that you guys sent me after I didn't post yesterday, I can't leave you hanging.  Back on track tomorrow then!

No comments:

Post a Comment