Way back in March we discussed some signature samples that we collected from various documents that Mr. Bernardo Barrera, the man who claims his identity was stolen for the purpose of defrauding CitiMortgage, executed over the last five years, among these 21 signatures we included there were seven that Mr Barrera and the state allege are forgeries. Take a look...
Our readers chimed in back in March and gave their opinions on which signatures were real and which were fake after which we published which signatures were allegedly real and which were fake, it went as follows:
- A and B were obtained from Bernardo Barrera's divorce file from back in 2005.
- C was obtained from a letter Mr. Barrera wrote to the court in regards to the civil foreclosure of the oak avenue home.
- D and E were signatures obtained from the documents on file with the state of Florida for the fraudulent corporation that Mr. Barrera opened back in late 2008.
- F through L were signatures that we obtained from the loan application that was submitted for the fraudulent mortgage for the Oak Avenue home.
- M through R were signatures obtained from the mortgage for Mr. Barrera's primary residence.
- And last but not least, S, T and U were signatures that Mr. Barrera submitted to the MDPD as samples of his real signature!
Good enough right? Not really. I'd like to make sure things are crystal clear before we move forward and don't want any confusion regarding these signatures or the allegations I've made since the inception of this blog, so I've decided to forward these signatures to a handwriting expert for analysis. Here's what I'm offering; if the handwriting expert comes back and says that signatures F through L are indeed forgeries, then I'll end this blog right away with an apology to Mr. Barrera, if there results show otherwise then it's game on...