So here we are, tomorrow makes it one year from the date that David Ovalle wrote about the Barrera mortgage fraud arrests in the Herald. Where is everyone involved a year later? It seem's like a year is plenty of time to bring a convictions in the case, isn't it? I know at least one member of the Barrera mess is going to be under the gun tomorrow, let me give him some words of advice:
- Eat well tonight, we would hate to have to see you suffer with a bout of diarrhea.
- Sleep well, we don't want you waking up late and missing your appointment.
- Leave home early enough in the morning so as to take into account any potential traffic delays.
- Check your tire pressures, we would hate to think you might get a flat on the way in.
- Make sure you have enough fuel, maybe even carry a gallon of gas in the trunk just in case.
- Make sure you have jumper cables, in case your battery is dead in the morning.
- Make sure you have all your last minute undercover work out of the way before your appointment.
- Bring a dictionary so those big words don't get in your way.