Friday, October 2, 2009

Some new names...

I've spent the day at the courthouse going through the case files for the fifteen names that one of our readers sent us, as I mentioned before the reader who keeps sending me this information would make my life a lot easier if they could enclose some information with the names rather than making me search myself! There is a ton of information to digest here, I'll be up all weekend just trying to trim it all down to something that we'll all be able to stomach. I tell you though, spending all this time at the courthouse, going through all these legal documents, understanding the charges, etc, sort of reminds me of this self educated lawyer...




We got a big week coming up, one of the members of the Barrera case is going to perform for us next week. Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment